2014 – Twenty-two projects received funding for a total of $96,944.44
- Adel Historical Museum: $8,000
Nile Kinnick, Jr. Addition
- Adel HomeCare Services: $5,000
Replace windows and doors of congregate meal center.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Central Iowa: $1,000
Replenish program supplies in 8 Dallas County Schools.
- Dallas County 4-H Youth Committee: $5,800
New Bleachers for open sided show ring.
- Dallas County Environmental Health Dept. $3,400
Purchase in-door quality monitor.
- DeSoto Fire & EMS: $3,650
Update fire equipment.
- Granger American Legion Post 717: $8,000
Improvements to post building.
- Granger Youth Ball: $916
Build concrete bunker for infield material.
- Perry-Art on the Prairie: $2,400
Signage for event.
- Perry Community School District: $4,851
Purchase iPads PreK-5th grade students.
- Perry St. Patrick Catholic School $5,000
School security upgrades to interior/exterior doors.
- Perry Volunteer Fire Dept.: $6,000
Purchase compter controlled fire training equipment.
- Perry Fullhart/Carnegie Charitable Trust: $3580
Update its website content.
- Perry Public Library: $2,500
Digitization of Perry’s newspaper microfilm.
- Perry-Rowley Masonic Community: $3,500
On-site bladder scan unit.
- Urbandale Parks & Rec.: $5,000,
Outdoor fitness stations.
- West Des Moines Parks & Rec.: $3,000
Huston Ridge Park basketball court and landscaping.
- West Des Moines EMS: $3,000
Purchase practice mannequins and AED trainers.
- Woodward-Envision Woodward!: $3,947.44
Swimming pool painting.
- Woodward-Granger Community School District: $2,400
Purchase acoustic piano.
- Woodward-Granger Baseball Renovations: $8,000
Replace Baseball Dugouts.
- Woodward-Granger Hawk Staduim Project: $8,000
Stadium Field House