The Dallas County Foundation works closely with professional advisors (attorneys, accountants, financial planners, bankers, and life insurance representatives) to help their clients realize their charitable objectives and personal interests.
The Dallas County Foundation helps to integrate charitable giving within estate and financial plans, facilitate anonymous giving, and assist with complex gift instruments.
When you are looking for charitable giving options and solutions, the Dallas County Foundation (DCF) asks that you consider to “Give Where You Live.”
Whether you are looking to lighten your tax burden, shift financial resources during retirement or create a legacy of giving, DCF makes it simple and tailored to your needs. Personalized giving opportunities include:
- Opening a charitable giving fund. Much like a philanthropic savings account, a charitable giving fund with the Community Foundation allows you to make a deposit today, receive an immediate tax benefit on the gift and then over time make grants from the fund to the causes you care about.
- Create a customized approach to grow your charitable assets. Your charitable assets will grow when your charitable giving fund is invested though our Charitable Investment Partners program or through one of our pooled investment portfolios.
- Find tax-wise giving strategies. Our team of charitable giving experts can assist you in identifying tax-wise ways to meet your giving goals.
- Keep Iowa Growing. Farmland is one of Iowa’s greatest assets and thanks to Keep Iowa Growing, land owners have the unique opportunity to ensure land is kept in production – while supporting communities and causes you care about for generations to come.
- Increase your gift with Endow Iowa Tax Credits. Iowa community foundations offer exclusive access to the Endow Iowa Tax Credit program, a 25% state tax credit on qualified gifts.
Each day we are working with our neighbors on personalized plans for charitable giving. Contact Scott Cirksena today or at 515-566-4326 to explore theses opportunities.
The Dallas County Community Foundation is an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines. The Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines is confirmed in compliance with National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations